Thread: "GG" Lines?

"GG" Lines?

Couldn't find a previous topic on this. Also, apologies if this is the wrong forum for suggestions, didn't see a more appropriate one.

What does everyone think about voiced lines for the characters saying "good game"? GG in chat would trigger it. They could be a bit more personalized beyond just saying good game as well, I suppose. Thoughts?

10 heroes saying "good game" to annoying i would think.

I like this

Quote Originally Posted by Animations View Post
    Perhaps a timer inbetween the sfx so they do not overlap? First come first serve? That's one way to get everyone to race to type GG at the end of a game, I suppose. Not really the point, but a neat side-effect.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Animations View Post
    ofc. but "you were a worthy foe.", "an honor to battle against you.", "i have learned alot from this fight.", certainly would add flavor to the game.
    Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

Contributions i'd like to highlight:
    My Suggestion: Coaching System
    My Sticky: Intended Changes List
    My Challenge: Completely Fixed Hero Challenge: Skywrath Mage

Quote Originally Posted by blash365 View Post
    ofc. but "you were a worthy foe.", "an honor to battle against you.", "i have learned alot from this fight.", certainly would add flavor to the game.
    Yeah! That's exactly what I'm talking about. I think that would be a very pleasant addition.