Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: main menu lagging after first game

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Anyone here using or have heard of someone using a non-Nvidia graphics card who is still encountering this issue?
    I can assure you this: I upgraded from a ATI 6870 to a GTX 670 and got this issues right away. There were no similar issues with my 6870.. strange. My Menu laggs everytime i start dota. I need to open my console to remove those silly flames (Embers 0), after that erverything runs smooth.
    My main problem is the replay/DotaTV Picking phase in Cm Mode. Its so laggy for me its nearly unwatchable.

The Game itself runs at 120fps capped.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MODOK View Post
    I can assure you this: I upgraded from a ATI 6870 to a GTX 670 and got this issues right away. There were no similar issues with my 6870.. strange. My Menu laggs everytime i start dota. I need to open my console to remove those silly flames (Embers 0), after that erverything runs smooth.
    My main problem is the replay/DotaTV Picking phase in Cm Mode. Its so laggy for me its nearly unwatchable.

The Game itself runs at 120fps capped.
    hey guys, i solved this problem. those new Nvidia Drivers (314.07) fucked me up. I downgraded to my older drivers (310.90) and now dota works totally fine. I had some huge performance problems with Chrome too. There all gone with the old driver.