Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Sorry, but the Grid View still sucks.

Basic Member
    +1 change icon to 2d
    http://i.imgur.com/YahFz.jpg

+1 to any other idea but current one

Basic Member
    +1 support this thread new layout is unbearably bad.

Basic Member
    Sometimes you just have to hold your hand up and say we tried, and it did not work out as we had hoped. No shame in that.

The 2D learn tab icons are much better then the new model 'cards' that are currently on the hero picker. They are simply just easier to see and distinguish, and the classes (STR,AGI,INT) are listed over the corresponding groups of heroes.

Honestly, if you change the icons of the heroes back to the 2D learn tab portraits, allow them to be moved around, and add a grid mode so that it can look good when you customize the screen, it would make the hero picker good again. Then all that would be left to add is the Strength, Agility, and Intelligence above the heroes (fully customizable as well, add and edit text) and allow me to see the map on the sides while I pick like in the original picker (current CM picker). And I will be happy.

You don't have to stick with everything you implement, think about how directors cut out great scenes entirely from movies. Even though they are great scenes and a lot of work went into them, sometimes it is neccesary to cut it out completely or trim them down. Same concept here, you don't need to stick by 100% every change that is made.

Banned
    Please change back to original +10000

valve made things worse. Return it to good again pls

Basic Member
    +1 Old portraits are soo much better

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by classicE View Post
    +1 change icon to 2d
    http://i.imgur.com/YahFz.jpg
    out of subject, but the text written is friggin hilarious.

On a sidenote, wholeheartedly agree with what was said in this topic, new picker is unpractical.

Basic Member
    I don't mind the picker spanning the whole screen. But I have to say the current portraits are too dark. Should switch back to the smaller but brighter ones.

Also, I don't get the point of not implementing a customizable picker to CM mode? It'll help drafters so immensely. (Perhaps you want to test it out in the less important AP games)

In short: Give us brighter grid view portraits, and implement that to Captain mode!

+1 Old portraits are better in everyway.