Thread: Enable a feature where you disable to play with some heroes in pub games.

Basic Member

Smile Enable a feature where you disable to play with some heroes in pub games.

New here, but just wanted too share an idea that pooped up today for me. The topic might seem a bit confusing so I will try to explain a bit more proper here (hopefully).

So what I am trying to get here is when I play some pub games i tend to random heroes just to try to learn them. But sometimes I random heroes I don't really play good with and requires that you have to be very skilled and sometimes have good micro skill. Some example of heroes: Invoker, Chen, Enchantress, Lone Druid, Visage and the new hero Meepo and many more...

What would be a cool feature is if you could ban the heroes you dont wanna play in your profile. So when you have banned these heroes and play pub game and random you will have that safety feeling that you don't have to play with a hero your not good with. Of course there can be a limit of maximum banning (maybe a number between 5-10).

//TheImp

(Hope this isn't posted in the wrong part of the forum)

Basic Member
    And what are you thinking about the Extra gold if you random. In my opinion you shoudlnt get extra gold if you do this. Moreover i think that random wouldnt be that random anymore

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ugot.juked View Post
    And what are you thinking about the Extra gold if you random. In my opinion you shoudlnt get extra gold if you do this. Moreover i think that random wouldnt be that random anymore
    This feature has nothing to do with the extra gold.

Well you could still random right? The only "new" would be that you don't have to play with heroes you don't fell comfortable with. If you "ban" 5 heroes you still have 86 heroes to choose/random, so I don't see how the random mechanism will lose it usage?

Basic Member
    >spin card
    >see if you dont like the hero
    >GG

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephirdd View Post
    >spin card
    >see if you dont like the hero
    >GG
    Spind card -> get a hero you're not good with -> spin again -> get a hero you're not good with again (endless loop).

Also the spin card "suggest" you a hero while random gives you a hero, two different features.

The spin card suggestion gives you everything you're looking for. If you happen to land on one of the heroes you want to ban, just spin again and the take the next hero... it's not that hard and it's not an endless loop....

If you random, you should run the risk of getting EVERY hero. That's the least that should happen considering you get A LOT of extra gold.

Personally, I want the extra gold from picking random to be removed.