Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Suggestion] Hero Picker Editor

[Suggestion] Hero Picker Editor

I'm like a retard sticking my eyes to the laptop to edit the hero picker so the portraits are well arranged/aligned.

So here are my few suggestions:
    - Auto Align
    - Guidelines

When you turn on the Auto-Align, the portrait that you are dragging will be Automatically Aligned to the portrait on its side, above, and below. This is used so the portraits are well-arranged to avoid slanting portraits. (You get what I mean)

If you don't want to Auto-Align your portraits you can use the Guidelines (Kinda like the ruler option in paint) This is used if you want to edit your hero picker in a unique way but keeping it neat and not scattered. (You get what I mean also)

This will be the background of the hero picker if you turn on the Guidelines

Things to improve:
    - Allow us to edit the hero picker in the main menu not in the picking phase.
    - Put some borders on the portraits in the grid view, they look like cut-outs of a full body picture.
    Last edited by Mcccelvs; 06-16-2012 at 01:11 AM.

Basic Member
    +1 also allow us to edit without join or create a game... maybe in customize section?

Bump.

Basic Member
    +1 to what the +1 said.....

also i think it might be nice to make the pictures resize-able... so you can make your common heros easier to find/see within their groups

Quote Originally Posted by WTFGoD View Post
    +1 to what the +1 said.....

also i think it might be nice to make the pictures resize-able... so you can make your common heros easier to find/see within their groups
    you can re size the pictures with the scroll wheel

+1

Make it so that you can customize it when you're not playing (e.g. Main Menu?). There isn't much time for people to customize it while the game's about to start.

100% support! These are very basic options that should be included ASAP.

Basic Member
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Muscle Relaxers View Post
    Make it so that you can customize it when you're not playing (e.g. Main Menu?). There isn't much time for people to customize it while the game's about to start.
    +1 to this response and for OP, it is very stupid to only let us customizing the grid when we have only like 2 minutes before the game starts

well we can do this in private match, but this is more like a work around, not a fix