Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [Suggestion] Minimap Placement

Basic Member
    I'm in support of the minimap flip. I don't think it effects anything in terms of what people can see/cannot see. So, the balance of limited view of the play area is the same regardless of where the minimap is. Giving the players a bit more freedom in their preferences is not harmful. I do not see anything wrong with the idea.

As an added plus, one might make it possible to auto-hide the minimap, so it doesnt get in the way in the first place, or as a non-default to put it anywhere you want on the screen

Agreed. I hate when you are escaping then suddenly your hero turns around and BOOM you are dead. I always thought they should make it possible for us to choose whether our click commands work there or not.

So thumbs-up, you are saying the truth~~

Basic Member

Basic Member
    I want the minimap be in the middle. portrait-skills-minimap-inventory. + minimap unclickable option.
    Last edited by Gulchi; 11-08-2011 at 12:28 AM.

Adding an option in to pick which side you want the minimap on would be great.

Basic Member
    Full interface customization similar to Guild Wars would be the most ideal.

Banned
    I would rather say, just make it necessary to hold ctrl while rightclicking on the minimap to move.
    Problem solved.

Basic Member
    I support the minimap position flip a lot!
    It also would help a lot of players transitioning from League of Legends to Dota2, since the ui would be a bit more familiar to them.

T-Up bro. Just got in the beta and immediately looked for this suggestion to support or start. It would be an invaluable implementation if Valve wants to make a transition from LoL easier.