Thread: [Suggestion] Option to disable menu music separately from ingame music

Basic Member

[Suggestion] Option to disable menu music separately from ingame music

Title says it all. I think the ingame music is beautiful, but I've never been one for title screen music to begin with. I'd much prefer to sit through matchmaking in silence, I tire of menu music quickly.
    Any backers?

Basic Member
    This. I play in windowed mode, and I often have my own music playing or am alt-tabbed to a youtube video while I search for my first match. It just drowns out my music/video and it would be nice to disable it sometimes.

Basic Member
    I would like to see this taken one step further, and have a list of sounds/music available in the settings menu. In a perfect world, I could disable the sounds for player alert pings and Doom's fire effect, mute the menu music, and do it all while keeping the rest of the audio experience intact.

Basic Member
    Just let us have a hotkey (like Ctrl+M) to silence music, (and Ctrl+S to silence all sounds). Like in Warcraft III.

Basic Member
    Would be cool to be able to silence specific music by using console comands and also to be able to temporaly mute other sound sources while some1 is using the mic.

Basic Member
    Bump to support... the in-game situational music adds some atmosphere and is short enough, but the main menu music upon loading is overdone and gets boring quickly. I'd rather turn just that off than all in-game music.

Basic Member
    bump, been searching on how to disable the main menu music, i really dont like it

+1 Topic has been digged from 2012, but I'm still waiting for that option.