Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: DotA2 Tournaments PayPerView

Basic Member
    I bought tickets for all tournaments so far, but to my big disappointment I don't have access to the replays, most specifically for Beyond the Summit, ItsGosu MM and the playoffs for Star Series Season 2 LAN Final. The Defense games are there and I can watch them, but not for the other tournaments. I remember seeing them there yesterday, but I was busy so I decided to watch them today, only to find out that they are not available anymore.

I'd like to know if it's a technical problem on Valve's side or the tournament organizers took down the content. If its the latter, I'd think twice before buying another ticket for any tournament.

Basic Member
    I like that option to pay for the turney. What i dont like is that some commentators have a channel and talking with a different person that i cant hear... Purge he is never on the thame audio channle like this co. commentator.. Stream sould not allowe this streamers to get a audio channel in dota tv if thy are not casting together on the same audiochannel..

Basic Member
    In regards to what i said in #121. I can see and download all replays now.

Basic Member
    to all the ones who flame this payment...

i just want to say... My Inet is fucking bad iam able to play Games without using anything else with a 100 ping ... If I try to watch a Streamed game on a Website its like a Selfpainted Buffer i cant see anything.

THX to Valve, the fixed ingame Watch is insane i love it, I can finally watch Games without having buffer pics or Lags!

Replays with Commentaries are insane too you finally dont have to stay if you are scared to miss a game.

Basic Member
    It would be nice if you had the option to buy passes that gives you access to all games during (for exemple) a month, a year and forever. I'd be willing to pay 50$ to have the forever pass but I just don't like the idea of paying each time a bit so right now I didn't buy a single pass.

I don't mind paying few for a tournament if it helps not only Valve but also casters and organizers. If you prefer to watch free streams then go for it, i prefer to watch in game with best possible image quality and full control of the camera and i am willing to pay for it (a reasonable price of course like 1-5 ).