Thread: Mouse button binding

Mouse button binding

I seem to be having issues using more then the 2 left side buttons on my G500 I would like to include the side buttons available in the mouse wheel as well as the mouse wheel click if at all possible, I heard I was not the only person having issues with this.

I'm using a mamba and my side buttons work fine. I can't, however, get my Mouse 3 or mwheelup to bind correctly. Any update on if this will be implemented soon?

by default windows only supports up to button 5. you can only bind the key to perform a event through the drivers installed and not through the game itself such as tilt wheel fuctions and or any extra buttons. things like xmouse which own compared to typical driver are limitied because of this. mwheel up/down can be done tho.

side note when binding M5 to a inv key it sometimes performs the double click of that action... tp/urn etc... like instant casts despite that fuction isnt hard coded yet...

Basic Member
    my Mouse3 aka MouseWheelClick isnt working either..

Basic Member
    Mousebuttons on mx518 working, wheel isnt.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisor View Post
    my Mouse3 aka MouseWheelClick isnt working either..
    I'm having this exact same issue but on a Logitech LX7.

i got around this by making a dota 2 profile on my razer mamba app. it would be nice to have this fixed officially tho