Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: [SUGGESTION] Hon/DotA-Names for search

Basic Member
    No, their fault for playing a shitty game.
    HoN i'm sure did it as a marketing ploy to try and attract DotA players to their miserable game.

I really want no relation between HoN and DotA, the very sight of the acronym "HoN" will degrade DOTA 2, let alone any item names off HoN, and, god forbid, hero names...

Plus, without this feature the HoN prods will be forced to recognize that DotA came first and there would be no HoN w/o DotA.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Saken View Post
    HoN i'm sure did it as a marketing ploy to try and attract DotA players to their miserable game.

I really want no relation between HoN and DotA, the very sight of the acronym "HoN" will degrade DOTA 2, let alone any item names off HoN, and, god forbid, hero names...

Plus, without this feature the HoN prods will be forced to recognize that DotA came first and there would be no HoN w/o DotA.
    Valid argument arriving in 10...

Basic Member

holy fucking shit this post is the epitome of absolute ignorance.

Basic Member

Attract Dota players? none of the dota players know about the search function. you thrive in stupidness

Nope, they did it for convenience so the players coming from DotA wouldn't have as big a learning curve.

Except you'll never see them anywhere, all this suggestion does is add "nullfire" to Diffusal Blade's search tags. Meaning if you type "Nullfire" in the search box, Diffusal will come up. You'll never see a HoN name unless you type it in.

They already know this mate.