Thread: Sports lines, play lines, idk?

Sports lines, play lines, idk?

This is more a question regarding them (I dont even remember what they are called exactly) then a suggestion or issue with them. Any way my question is are they always visible to everyone through out the game or are they only visible to your team and only your own team once the picking phase has ended.

and heres a suggestion too, add it to spectators so they can point plays out either during streaming of competitive games or similar.

The drawn lines are ally only.

Basic Member
    Is there or could there be an option to turn them off for thoose who want to turn them off?. Seems like a high risk for griefing in public games with bad mannered players.

Quote Originally Posted by Seeder View Post
    Is there or could there be an option to turn them off for thoose who want to turn them off?. Seems like a high risk for griefing in public games with bad mannered players.
    This

CVP During the picking phase I have seen ally and enemy lines being drawn on the minimap, after that point I havent seen the lines being drawn by anyone other then allies.

Quote Originally Posted by DBX_5 View Post
    CVP During the picking phase I have seen ally and enemy lines being drawn on the minimap, after that point I havent seen the lines being drawn by anyone other then allies.
    Are you 100% sure? if not, test it in a practice game with someone.

Its only allies, there should be option for disable/enable same for pings.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeder View Post
    agreed as well, I've already had people write messages/scribble on the minimap with it.

the lines should be transparent to not hide completely, so they can still be used. Or a maximum of distance (after reaching the limit, the older lines dissapear).