Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Lunas voice is terrific

Quote Originally Posted by Shibubu View Post
    Not particularly liking the format of your post, but yes, I think Lunas voice acting requires to be praised. (Seeing how some numnuts absolutely hate her voice acting. Stupid ruffians want every female character to sound seducing and orgasmic like). I bow to the voice actress of Luna.
    its not that every female should have a sexy voice but certain characters should. I like windrunners voice, Rylai's voice, lina's voice, enchantress's voice, and the other light hearted voices BECAUSE THEY FIT THE CHARACTER. Luna's voice is horribly unfitting and unattractive. Luna is the hottest looking character visually in the game but the voice is probably the most ugly thing in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Xytaglyph View Post
    its not that every female should have a sexy voice but certain characters should. I like windrunners voice, Rylai's voice, lina's voice, enchantress's voice, and the other light hearted voices BECAUSE THEY FIT THE CHARACTER. Luna's voice is horribly unfitting and unattractive. Luna is the hottest looking character visually in the game but the voice is probably the most ugly thing in the game.
    That one is purely subjective.
    "HUMAN ELEMENT"

Quote Originally Posted by Shibubu View Post
    Seeing how some numnuts absolutely hate her voice acting.
    There are really people who dislike it? Man, I considered starting to play Luna just because of her awesome accent.
    The voice actress did a damn nice job there.
    The Scrolls of Haize are concise on this matter:
    With youth comes grave responsibility.
    A thousand years of youth have fallen behind,
    and still I fill the time with games.

I love how Valve is using all sorts of accents without being afraid to use them. They realize Dota is a global game, so using different accents helps people to relate to the characters. Gw.

Basic Member
    Not to mention everyone having AMURRICAN accents is a bit odd in a universe that will invariably have hundreds - thousands even, of races, cultures, dialects, etc.

It's like nails on a chalkboard.

Good job with the voice... just a terrible match for the hero.

Same with mortred (although some of mortred's lines are perfect)

Basic Member
    come on why u said luna voices is terrific? she got nice accent, n smeone has to sound like british smetimes but i dnt think she is british, but mostly europe?

Quote Originally Posted by fdr View Post
    come on why u said luna voices is terrific? she got nice accent, n smeone has to sound like british smetimes but i dnt think she is british, but mostly europe?
    Ok you just used Shallow Grave on this topic, you dont' understand that he said terrific in a good sense because you didn't read what he wrote bellow the title and she speaks with Irish accent. POW POW POW

Basic Member
    ^ Scottish.