Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Lunas voice is terrific

Lunas voice is terrific

I love Lunas voice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not particularly liking the format of your post, but yes, I think Lunas voice acting requires to be praised. (Seeing how some numnuts absolutely hate her voice acting. Stupid ruffians want every female character to sound seducing and orgasmic like). I bow to the voice actress of Luna.

Basic Member
    Agreed. Valve, ignore the haters. The voice is amazing.

Amazing, very different from the announcer or QoP's voice and the accent feels real.
    I gotta say that even if i dont like to play Luna (i find her boring) i will have to play her more often due to her amazing voice and panther.

Yeah, I'd go as far to say that she has one of the best voices in the game so far. I also noticed she has some lines which are exactly the same as Mirana, which is kind of funny.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    Yeah, I'd go as far to say that she has one of the best voices in the game so far. I also noticed she has some lines which are exactly the same as Mirana, which is kind of funny.
    she also has conversation lines with mirana when killing her or meeting her as an ally, which makes sense with their backstories.

oh and can we stop with the "everyone here is a teenager who wants female characters to look, sound and feel like hookers, except for me" thingy? it's getting old...

Basic Member
    I agree, though some of lines haven't been delivered that well. In general, I think it's excellent. To me it's really channeling the Wildlings from Game of Thrones, which is brilliant. The British accents are all great, imo. Particulary Syllabear. I love me some Welsh

I agree! In her lore she was once the scourge of the plains, a merciless leader, a dreaded moon rider, ruthless guardian of the Nightsilver and she joined the order of the Dark Moon. It is fitting that her voice would have a strong and experienced tone. +1 for the Voicework.

I hate the fact that some people always want a slutty/pick-up girl voice for every female heroes! Dota is for playing not for faping!
    Last edited by Mcccelvs; 06-30-2012 at 03:56 PM.

Basic Member
    The voice itself is great I mean accent and all BUT the voice acting is what's terrible.
    It sounds like she speaks in words rather than sentences. "Almost.like.this"

Basic Member
    If you want slut female heroes, go try HoN. I spend almost 3 years there and I am repulsed by most of the female models, voices and lines. It is good to be back to Dota and play the new old favourite heroes. I love Luna`s accent and voice, the model, everything. Brings great nostalgia feeling for me at least so I`m pretty subjective on the matter