Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: Opinions about the new learn tab.

Basic Member
    I loved that in the old "learn" tab, you could click the portraits of the heroes and listen to their lines. Some of the pre-rendered animation loops weren't perfect, but I just felt that this was such a nice introduction to the heroes in the game, without going into great detail.

When I just got the beta the portrait animations were a lot bigger and I remember clicking away at all the heroes and just admiring the design and the voice work. Maybe there is somewhere this sort of feature could be reintroduced?

I like the idea but id rather download all of the files so that i did not have to spend 20 min just to look at a simple stat issue of a single hero. the item tab also need fixing takes to long for all of it to load in a whole.

Basic Member
    I miss the voice lines the most.

Basic Member
    It doesn't show damage for some skills in the learn tab. Kind of pointless of having skill descriptions and videos when you don't even know how much dmg spells do?

Basic Member
    I want voice line in learn tab back. +1

Basic Member
    Every so often someone won't pick Drow or Faceless Void and they'll pick/random Warlock or Ancient Apparition.

I know the ins and outs of each hero, but it's nice to be able to switch to the menu as the game begins or when you're dead and check out the fine details of certain heroes abilities which you don't come into contact with very regularly i.e "Hmm what's the cooldown on Warlocks abilities?"

The new tab makes this taxing and frustrating. Heroes > Warlock > Heroes > AA
    The details are great, like being able to check out the armour growth, damage growth etc, but this new systme just takes far too much time to handle.
    Quick click and i should have the abilities right infront of me.

Why isn't the Learn tab like the Hero Picker? It should let you swap between a Grid and Slider, the Slider having each ability on the hero portrait, with another button sending you to the page with the videos. Change the Learn and Community Tabs please.