Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we get smart cast from LoL?

Basic Member

Can we get smart cast from LoL?

For those not familiar with this thing: It casts spell target your mouse location. For example you play Venge and hit smartcast key for her stun(shift-Q in LoL) it casts the spell on target under your mouse, it does nothing if there is no valid target under your mouse. It allows for faster responses and makes it easier to cast spells for beginners.

Do you agree that this should be added?

No
    Goodbye

How does this make faster responses?
    Instead of clicking q+click, you do shift+q. Both take like a fraction of a second, imo

Quote Originally Posted by eNTe_eXe View Post
    Instead of clicking q+click, you do shift+q. Both take like a fraction of a second, imo
    Some people prefer it and it's already listed as an option. Even if they're largely equal, having an option that lets you choose is always a good idea.

Basic Member
    SHIFT and Q is faster for me. Also you can make Q be smart cast and shift-Q regular cast. I have smart cast Q bound to space bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaster View Post
    SHIFT and Q is faster for me. Also you can make Q be smart cast and shift-Q regular cast. I have smart cast Q bound to space bar.
    I can guarantee you, pressing Q only will never ever trigger a so called "smart cast". The normal way is what most people prefer.

Basic Member
    I can guarantee you, pressing Q only will never ever trigger a so called "smart cast". The normal way is what most people prefer.
    I meant that you can bind smart to just Q in LoL. A lot of people use only smart cast instead of regular cast.

Basic Member
    please done change "Shift + anything" to smartcast, currently shift is used for queing up commands to be done in sequence. Like if you have someone in pudges ult you can shift+q a hook to hook them immediately after you finish channeling your ult, same with sandkings ult, you start to channel the ult and you shift click your blink dagger so that you blink as soon as it finishes casting. Also with rhasta's shackle, you shift+w sheep so that the person is immediately sheeped when its over.

Basic Member
    just make queueing via shift rebindable to something else too. personally I would like shift+rightclick for attackmove. if rebinding shift is not an option, I'd probably settle for ctrl+rightclick or something, but it should at least be an option.