Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Dota 2 causing: Blue Screen, Computer Restarts, Game crash, Game + Steam Crash

the same problems

Basic Member
    I've tried four games since the Undying patch and all have completed successfully. Encouraging!

Quote Originally Posted by Aulin View Post
    I've tried four games since the Undying patch and all have completed successfully. Encouraging!
    did you do anything to get it working, or did it just start working on its own?

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonlimecitrus View Post
    did you do anything to get it working, or did it just start working on its own?
    I didn't do anything special. I tried it after the last big patch to see if they happened to fix whatever the problem was and have been stable for several games since.

That doesn't mean my problem was solved. I could still crash the very next game, for all I know, and the issue most certainly continues to plague others.

It would be nice for some sort of official acknowledgement of this.

bump because this has been happening for two weeks straight now

Basic Member
    Ultra BUMP catalyst 12.8 still bsods all components are 100% good and tested and playing like prototype 2 ultra settings, Alan Wake etc.... pes2012,batman arcam city all on ultra furmark 2h no bsod no nothing all works fine except DOTA GJ-for responding what so ever thats the kind of support and kind of game that we wont, very professional.Ooooo ill defragment my disk maybe it is because of that dota cant stand any fragmentation,,,,,,,IT just SUCKS "HELP!" dont help please dont cheat your gamers with those kind of stories just say WE DONT KNOW and dont stress out all the members with your shitty solutions from some drugged horoscope solution maker or a visionare do i need to hire a mage for 10e and ask him for some hacker solution computer destruction theory or i need to buy another pc for 3000euros so i can play ultra bsoding demanding hardware destroying DOTA and when i start DOTA do i need to prey for safety of my components? WTF ULTRAAAAAA MEGA BUMP BUMP BUMP 3 months and no solution you shure are from steam nothing else 3 months and not 1 f... response very nice i give up i dont need your shitty DOTA ill play Blizzard and HON and LOL...................................,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,.........................

Same

Since the last patch I have been having a similar problem.
    - I get bluescreen straight after.
    - I get a error message saying that the dota 2 engine has crashed due to see screenshot. Untitled.png
    - the game just stops responding "dota 2.exe has stopped responding"

Things I have tried to do to stop this
    -I restored computer to 3 days ago when I wasen't seing issues
    -Reinstalled dota 2 about four times by now
    -tried syncinc files however they will never sync

s

Basic Member
    6.80 has been giving me bluescreen :/
    One time during a game last night and one today, about a second after I closed DotA. There was a "hotfix" aswell between those times.

Basic Member
    Not the game's fault, don't expect updates to fix anything like that. It's your rig.

Basic Member
    Hi guys.

Im having the same problem where my computer suddenly gets BSOD during Dota 2, is this a hardware or a third-party-app issue?