Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Warning : Disconnected from Server No Steam logon

Basic Member
    any fix?
    gamebreaking

Basic Member
    Just happened to me too. Had to finally leave game after it started popping up every min or so. had to exit steam, and when I tried to restart it, it got stuck on the connecting to account part. Shame though cause we had a definite win, and while I'm not asking for the bp or anything, I would like the abandon wiped from my account.

Basic Member
    ^^^ Agreed!

Possible workaround - After the 1st time this happened I found I could not even create practice lobbies without running into the same issue and getting disconnected. I tried restarting Steam, but that did not help either. A full reboot of my Laptop however seems to have fixed the problem. Can anyone else confirm this?

Basic Member
    Yeah, I got 2 abandonments so far today,
    tried to restart steam, close background windows whatever, and it didnt work.
    the problem just started occuring today, it was okay this morning. L4d2 runs fine tho :/

Basic Member
    no one gave a solution

Basic Member
    I also experienced the problem as described by the initial poster almost identically. Its a shame, as Ive racked up around 18 abandons through various issues, but have rejoined almost all of them, with the small few I didn't due to more serious technical mishaps. Who knows how those numbers affect us in the long run, but hopefully if they are a factor, things such as this might be considered. It may just be me, but I have a pet peeve for leavers, and felt great when I managed to stabilize dota on my machine and stopped getting disconnected so regularly. Recently though? Phew its been a bit of a ride, but hey, what are betas for right?

Basic Member
    I just experienced this as well, I thought it was my internet because it was being messy but browsing n stuff works fine for me.. now i know it's not just me and it's not my internet.. and here i was cursing the day i started using this ISP haha

Same thing happened to me got abandoned so sad

Just restarted my laptop and game hasnt disconnected for about 15min...I guess thats the only solution

game kicks me for like every 3mins. this sucks