Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [suggestion] show ally HP/mana bar somewhere

Basic Member

[suggestion] show ally HP/mana bar somewhere

A great improvement would be the display of HP and mana bar of your allies, below the hero portait, on the top of the screen.

That would allow a better comprehension in teamfight for exemple.
    Another exemple is when you play chen, in pick up. And when u are farming the wood, in ealry phase, it is hard to check all the time if your allies need your ulti.

What do you think of it ?

Mmmh yes indeed, team players bars would be welcomed imo.
    Goodbye

Basic Member
    Makes it too easy to check, I don't approve. T-Down

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheZor View Post
    Makes it too easy to check, I don't approve. T-Down
    Just because something more convenient doesn't make the game less skillful to play. Having to look all the way across the map or looking somewhere for your teammate's HP in the middle of a battle is just a limitation from the WC3 engine, not something that requires skill.

I approve, this actually sounds like it'd be extremely helpful for a lot of situations. This would also add the benefit to Chen or even anyone in general to heal people and take out that "omg you didnt heal me zZz" rage.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HyunAHHHH View Post
    Just because something more convenient doesn't make the game less skillful to play. Having to look all the way across the map or looking somewhere for your teammate's HP in the middle of a battle is just a limitation from the WC3 engine, not something that requires skill.

I approve, this actually sounds like it'd be extremely helpful for a lot of situations. This would also add the benefit to Chen or even anyone in general to heal people and take out that "omg you didnt heal me zZz" rage.
    A little bit too helpful. Watching all your allies over the map is one of the key things that differenciate a good player from a bad one, esp for Chen as you exemplified.
    It's not a limitation of the WC3 engine btw, it'd be easy to implement.

Adding information about your teammates (health/skill/cooldown) simplifies team communication and improves teamplay greatly. The so-called 'skill' coming from limited interface capabilities is IMO far less beneficial to the game. As said same goes for all the skills cooldowns, why is only the ulti displayed (especially for heroes where the ulti isn't so critical for teammates)?

Basic Member
    Please dont

Basic Member
    please do
    game needs to be designed considering that potential player isnt high skilled so such features are defo needed

Basic Member
    Is there any way to see your teammates cooldowns without clicking on them?

Basic Member
    +1