Thread: Wisp Gameplay in general buggy?

Basic Member

Wisp Gameplay in general buggy?

First game as wisp, somehow managed to do good as a pub wisp XD but besides that, anyone feel like just in general wisp gameplay feels buggy? Like there were a few times in my game where tether just broke suddenly when i was trying to tele and ally with me, especially overcharge it felt very very clunky to use sometime it wouldnt activate when i wanted/ it wouldnt turn off when i wanted. Aside from that i think its alright...

gaurdian spirits needs to be moved closer to him when its close, unless it hits things right next to him anyways it just looks a bit too far away.

Anyone else having issues with wisp? or was this just random bad luck or growing pains coming from Dota

Please use the Brainstorming section for such discussion. The main section is only for confirmed bugs. I've moved the thread.
    Always read and follow the forum rules. If you need help from a moderator, use the report button ()
    Before posting new bugs:
    -Check the Known Bugs List and search the forum for an existing report.
    -Make sure its a bug (test in WC3 Dota, visit playdota guides and adv. mech, etc). If you're still not sure, post in Mechanics and Gameplay Bug Brainstorming instead.
    -Read the Bug Posting Guidelines on how to report a bug properly.

I felt strange while playing him too. 1-2 times I was expecting to be relocated and didn't, once I tried to break the tether but it didn't work...

But these are just impressions, nothing verified. And I was sleepy too
    [ASU]LC -during Duel,+50% bonus damage+150% MoC
    [Tweak] Make Refresher viable for Venomancer!!!

[Aghanim's Suggestion] Sniper: missile damages units it pierces through
    GENERATION 23:The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.