Thread: Invoker - legacy keys bug

Basic Member

Invoker - legacy keys bug

Summary:
    Sometimes, when your invoke is level 2 or more, the legacy keys of your skills gets bugged. I remember having tornado and alacrity ready to cast, and even when the hotkey in each skill picture were right (tornado said X; alacrity said Z) when I pressed X it would cast alacrity, and Z would cast tornado. It happened alot of times to me and again recently, now I saved the replay ( 22657836 ) at 12:45 in the replay time (top right) I try to cast a sunstrike having cold snap and sunstrike ready to cast. but when I press T (sunstrike hotkey) the coldsnap was the skill used, and i have to manually click on sunstrike to use it. This can only be fixed using your ultimate again to change the order of your skills. It's a really strange bug, but happened like over 10 times to me. I asked alot of people and it seems like it never happened to them, so I am guessing this could be related to the high lag as I usually play on 200ms or more.

Repro:
    1) get this bug
    2) try to cast anything

Result:
    your invoked skills' hotkeys will be inverted, no matter which skills u invoked (this happens with the 10 invokable skills, not with orbs/ult)

Expected:
    cast alacrity with Z; tornado with X; cold snap with Y; sunstrike with T; etcetcetc.

it happened in this replay as i said before: 22657836 @ 12:45 in the replay time: I try to cast sunstrike for over 5 seconds (even using my ult trying to fix this bug) and finally have to manually cast it, but it was too late. hope u can fix it, thanks!

Basic Member
    moved to settings.

would be nice though, if you could update your thread with an actual reproduction.
    Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

Contributions i'd like to highlight:
    My Suggestion: Coaching System
    My Sticky: Intended Changes List
    My Challenge: Completely Fixed Hero Challenge: Skywrath Mage