Thread: Hex goes through bkb?

Basic Member

Hex goes through bkb?

Hello.

After going through countless ammount of threads and sites trying to find out whether or not hex should be going through bkb, is till cant find an answer.

My thought is, shouldnt it not be able to go through bkb, since it a magical spell (hex)? Because just now in this game, it did go through it.

Thank you for your answers.

EDIT: sorry for not realizing this on my part, im talking about the Scythe of Vise, the item...
    Last edited by MuDDy_PaNDa; 07-01-2012 at 05:33 PM.

Basic Member
    Then give the match ID and time when it happen so we can look at it.

A decent amount of reports aren't actual bug but people not realizing something else happened.
    Every time someone make a false report.
    Making people's losses feel worse with just my name (don't ask me how it work, I certainly don't)

Currently observed Orb(Unique Attack Modifiers), Critical, and Bash interactions for DotA2

To:
    People who cry MM isn't fair: Maybe you're not as great as you make yourself to be.
    People who wants surrender: It exists, but I'm not teaching you how to do it.

Basic Member
    I can tell you it doesn't go through bkb, so I would appreciate a matchid to prove that it doesn't. Though, if it did, there would be something pretty amazing going on.

Basic Member
    Just relooked at it now that replay was availlible (had just played it upon posting) and it looks like bkb had work off about a quarter of a second before he used the sheepstick on me, so false alarm i guess guys.

Please close this.