Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [Suggestion] Give Captain's Mode Captain Slot to most Wins.

Basic Member
    most wins is a horrible idea, so many times ive seen/played games (spectating as well) there is 1 total idiot on the team that can either a) leave , b) feed, c) just be a general retard or crap , and the other 4 players have played extremely well to get the guy a win even though he hasnt done anything? would you really want someone like that to be your captain? :P

Banned
    Really bad idea.

People like you OP make -cm usualy such a bad experience.

It did not had this on DotA 1, we did not needed this kind of selection to play a good CM.

No. End of story.

Basic Member
    I disagree with this suggestion. How are you supposed to learn how to be captain if you never try it? When I first started queuing for cm here in DotA 2 I didn't know much about picking. But through trying it a few times when I was randomly assigned captain I have learned some things about it.

Maybe there should be an option to choose "I do not want to be captain" or "I would like to be captain". But don't just give it to the guys with most wins.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DHP View Post
    I disagree with this suggestion. How are you supposed to learn how to be captain if you never try it? When I first started queuing for cm here in DotA 2 I didn't know much about picking. But through trying it a few times when I was randomly assigned captain I have learned some things about it.

Maybe there should be an option to choose "I do not want to be captain" or "I would like to be captain". But don't just give it to the guys with most wins.
    Maybee they should learn basic mecahnics and how to play first? Usually it will only end in two situations, the captain asks for help or picks a crappy team. I seen a captain with 2 games played instead of the ones with 400+ games played. Let them play 50 games or so first.