Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Does anyone else think the rate free items are given is too high?

Does anyone else think the rate free items are given is too high?

I mean, I already understand there are going to be a myriad of cosmetics but should that be extended even further? It could introduce a lack of quality.

I obviously haven't done a cost benefit analysis and trust Valve know how to monetize the game.
    [Tweak] Chen - Holy Persuasion | [SUGGESTION] Inventory Undo | [SUGGESTION] Select All Units | [Suggestion] Show Shopkeepers portrait over hero potrait when at the Shop. | [Store] Sell different teleport animations $$$

I haven't seen anyone getting 2 items, we all get 1 item and 1 crate for the first match

Quote Originally Posted by Swordz View Post
    I haven't seen anyone getting 2 items, we all get 1 item and 1 crate for the first match
    I guess that makes sense. Thank you.
    [Tweak] Chen - Holy Persuasion | [SUGGESTION] Inventory Undo | [SUGGESTION] Select All Units | [Suggestion] Show Shopkeepers portrait over hero potrait when at the Shop. | [Store] Sell different teleport animations $$$

You get one item per match if you win. Matches tend to last around 40 minutes. Unless you play all day you won't get too many items.

Basic Member
    ^
    No, it's wrong. I have won 12 matches today, and 7 of them I have been the MVP, but I have still only got 2 items, those are Jug chest and a kunkka's sword why my friend have won only 3 matches and he has got 3 items already?!

Quote Originally Posted by etbal81 View Post
    ^
    No, it's wrong. I have won 12 matches today, and 7 of them I have been the MVP, but I have still only got 2 items, those are Jug chest and a kunkka's sword why my friend have won only 3 matches and he has got 3 items already?!
    That sounds excessive to me.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by etbal81 View Post
    ^
    You're so cool naming yourself mvp like that!

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Malvodion View Post
    You get one item per match if you win. Matches tend to last around 40 minutes. Unless you play all day you won't get too many items.
    Actually you can get item even if you lose. To top it off you can get item even if you left (that is bug most likely though)

I do actually, by the end of this first day all the items will be handed out already, I don't think it's a good thing considering the reason these items are implemented in the first place.

I have a mass of items I've received for free....something is wrong here