Thread: Courier suggestion

Basic Member

Courier suggestion

simply making 1 hotkey for the courier that will make her retrieve, transfer, and use speed brust.

Basic Member
    Not sure if I'm allowed/supposed to post here (please remove my post and notify me if so) but this suggestion is awesome!

Nope. If allow this, we should allow

- 1 hotkey for Sand King that will make him Epicenter, Blink, Burrow Strike, and Sand Storm.
    - 1 hotkey for Tinker that will make him Teleport, March of the Machine, Rearm, March of the Machine, Teleport.
    - 1 hotkey for Enigma that will make him Blink, Malefice, Midnight Pulse, Black Hole.
    - 1 hotkey for Meepo that will make him Blink, Earthbind, Poof x4, Earthbind x3
    - 1 hotkey for Invoker that will make him WWQ, Invoke, Tornado, WWW, Invoke, EMP, EEW, Invoke, Chaos Meteor, QWE, Invoke Deafening Blast, QQQ, Invoke, Cold Snap, Blink, QQE, Invoke, Ice Wall, QEE, Invoke, Forge Spirit, WWE, Invoke, Alacrity, EEE, Invoke.

And much more.

Furthermore, if we really want to have this, it'd be more useful to have Transfer + Speed Burst hotkey which is kinda pointless as well.

TL;DR, stop being lazy.

Basic Member
    Using the chicken and getting items fast is not the goal of the game. tbh i think that the system atm is too clumsy, and this is 1 way of many to help us spending less time on buying items

The courier system is for sure clumsy as hell right now, a step backwards from Dota 1. I'm all for simplifying.

Quote Originally Posted by NoThlnG View Post
    Nope. If allow this, we should allow

- 1 hotkey for Sand King that will make him Epicenter, Blink, Burrow Strike, and Sand Storm.
    - 1 hotkey for Tinker that will make him Teleport, March of the Machine, Rearm, March of the Machine, Teleport.
    - 1 hotkey for Enigma that will make him Blink, Malefice, Midnight Pulse, Black Hole.
    - 1 hotkey for Meepo that will make him Blink, Earthbind, Poof x4, Earthbind x3
    - 1 hotkey for Invoker that will make him WWQ, Invoke, Tornado, WWW, Invoke, EMP, EEW, Invoke, Chaos Meteor, QWE, Invoke Deafening Blast, QQQ, Invoke, Cold Snap, Blink, QQE, Invoke, Ice Wall, QEE, Invoke, Forge Spirit, WWE, Invoke, Alacrity, EEE, Invoke.

And much more.

Furthermore, if we really want to have this, it'd be more useful to have Transfer + Speed Burst hotkey which is kinda pointless as well.

TL;DR, stop being lazy.
    You spent so much time writing things that are so irrelevant that I almost feel bad for you. tl;dr spend your time trying to fix the issue, not trying to flame OP

As bringing items to your hero isn't really a gamechanging aspect of the game, I think it could be simplified.
    Perhaps you could add an autocast feature to the Burst spell, which would cast when you move the courier (and it's not on cooldown)

... This is valves engine. You can easing achieve that by editing your config files
    Shut your and keep reading