Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Option to move minimap to right side

Basic Member
    No one is calling this a bug, it a fucking option to turn off a feature that hinders some people, get off your high horse, there is nothing wrong with this option it doesn't even effect you guys.

Banned
    -1 i dont want this game to be like lol where u can just move it anywhere

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by deejaybos View Post
    Oh, I'm sorry, I must have missed the memo on how we're "supposed" to click/move around. Guess we should have all been watching how YOU do it, oh almighty lord of DOTA 2 clicking, so that we knew exactly how we're supposed to do it and only do it how you do, since it's the only right way.
    mock me all you want, that is how the game is played. Just like you are supposed to last hit creeps, you are supposed to click accurately and click short distances. Any high tier player will do this. It's not just me, I assure you.

Basic Member
    Sometimes I question this forum's logic.

"Gasp a OPTION that does not effect or impact my gameplay, and helps people who would benefit from this option. I better bitch about it."

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xXQuatchiXx View Post
    Sometimes I question this forum's logic.

"Gasp a OPTION that does not effect or impact my gameplay, and helps people who would benefit from this option. I better bitch about it."
    Some people have some false sense of entitlement, as if this is THEIR game. We are merely playing THEIR game and we are to adjust to THEIR comfort level. Don't like it? Get out. What they don't understand is that it's not THEIR game, nor is anyone else's. Valve can literally do whatever the heck they want. They can turn the entire thing upside down and take away any sense of "Dota" but still call it Dota 2. They won't do that, because they're not stupid and want lots of money, but the point is they can. Valve can choose to implement ideas voiced by the community, or not. Ultimately, it's not up to anyone what stays and what goes.

People need to drop their self-entitlement attitudes and look at topics objectively.

Person posts suggestion of new "OPTION":

1) Does OPTION change/alter Dota gameplay/balance as it is currently known?
    2) Does OPTION give any player advantage/disadvantage based on the Option being on/off/etc.?

If you can safely answer either of those questions with a "yes", then, I agree, option should not be implemented because of game balance issues, and then should be directed towards Playdota.com where it can be further discussed.

If you can safely answer BOTH of those questions with a "no", then you have to give valid discussion points as to why you may disagree with the idea, but in no way on how it is not to be in place just because "this is Dota". If that's your best argument, then you have NO argument.
    Last edited by deejaybos; 02-08-2013 at 09:30 AM.