Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Option to move minimap to right side

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by unkie View Post
    If they change it now every WC3 player will cry out in agony and pain! -1
    It would obviously be optional, calm down. If you like it where it is, keep it there.

Basic Member
    It would also make more sense for the map to be on the right bottom since the map is diagonally from top right to bottom left. Everyone that is against this option is just raging against any kind of change.

Basic Member
    It makes more sense to have minimap in the bottom left given the orientation of the map but to me it is beyond ridiculous and a pretty big common sense type of issue to NOT have an option to disable mini map clicking.

-1 on moving but +1 on disable option.

Quote Originally Posted by X-Gamer View Post
    -1 ! just learn to play better
    WOW. why would u say that even! The guy probably shifted from LoL and is having a difficult time adjusting, u are a real asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by topmeoff View Post
    You can change minimap misclick timer you know
    Thats just gonna make problems when youre actually clicking to minimap to get somewhere. besides.

Quote Originally Posted by bhk3 View Post
    I'm sure the UI will have more updates and customization in the future.
    exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by unkie View Post
    If they change it now every WC3 player will cry out in agony and pain! -1
    not change it of course, give the option. even LoL has the OPTION to change it to left or right. The reason they have it on the right side by default is BECAUSE people misclick.

Quote Originally Posted by SLeep View Post
    It makes more sense to have minimap in the bottom left given the orientation of the map but to me it is beyond ridiculous and a pretty big common sense type of issue to NOT have an option to disable mini map clicking.

Disable is silly since lots of people use the minimap clicking to move their heroes, I for one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordornoob View Post
    Put an option for the map to be on the right side. I'm so tired of miss clicking and running right back into combat, honestly one of the most annoying things, everything else is fine. Perfectly fine. But the minimap is just terribly placed.
    relax guy, they are going to put the option in when they make all the hud changes. Even though it takes not long to do it, but clearly they take a long time doing even the simplest of things, probably focusing on other more important things.

FIX MMR POINTS TO BE AWARDED FOR INDIVUDUAL PERFORMANCE RATHER THAN WHOLE TEAM SHARING THE FATE FOR THE FEEDER AND VICE VERSA. SO THAT YOU CAN HAVE +VE MMR POINTS EVEN AFTER A LOSS IF YOU DID REALLY WELL.
    ADD THE SURRENDER BUTTON SO THE CRUSHED TEAM DOES NOT WASTE >10 MINS AFK AT FOUNTAIN
    ADD SIZE CUSTOMIZATION FOR THE HUD.

Just give it a thicker border.

Also the thread title made me laugh, thinking of Samuel L Jackson.

I, for one, welcome our new Russian overlords.

Basic Member
    To those who claim if the map is moved to the right you'd just click on the shop instead:

1/ Clicking on the shop doesn't make you walk the other way
    2/ The shop is WAY smaller than the map, and you have to put your mouse cursor into that corner to move the screen, so a smaller area to click on reduces the accident rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Enai Siaion View Post
    To those who claim if the map is moved to the right you'd just click on the shop instead:

1/ Clicking on the shop doesn't make you walk the other way
    2/ The shop is WAY smaller than the map, and you have to put your mouse cursor into that corner to move the screen, so a smaller area to click on reduces the accident rate.
    OR, they could let us customize the HUD, make it smaller, and we wouldnt have the problem of clicking the map OR the shop.

FIX MMR POINTS TO BE AWARDED FOR INDIVUDUAL PERFORMANCE RATHER THAN WHOLE TEAM SHARING THE FATE FOR THE FEEDER AND VICE VERSA. SO THAT YOU CAN HAVE +VE MMR POINTS EVEN AFTER A LOSS IF YOU DID REALLY WELL.
    ADD THE SURRENDER BUTTON SO THE CRUSHED TEAM DOES NOT WASTE >10 MINS AFK AT FOUNTAIN
    ADD SIZE CUSTOMIZATION FOR THE HUD.

I don't see how right would be any better. Sure, you could run up and down lanes but you'd have difficulty going across them.

Basic Member
    Being more experienced with the game is required, but nonetheless the reason why the minimap should be on the right side of the screen is logical. Would anyone dare say once in a while someone wouldn't click on the minimap by mistake when they are playing on the sent side? I definitely have in the past, and I will not guarantee that it won't happen in the future.

+1, it should be an option at the very least.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SLeep View Post

Ditto.