Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Option to move minimap to right side

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Option to move minimap to right side

Put an option for the map to be on the right side. I'm so tired of miss clicking and running right back into combat, honestly one of the most annoying things, everything else is fine. Perfectly fine. But the minimap is just terribly placed.

Basic Member
    -1 ! just learn to play better

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Gamer View Post
    -1 ! just learn to play better
    Narrow minded, mean and destructive, congrats, I wish such players were banned from the Dev.

to OP:
    Obvious +1
    I don't use this but its still nice for LoL guys.

Not even, I have played HON and LoL for years and it is kinda a bad placement for a minimap when you are not Dire.

Basic Member
    I don't see why not. It's very rare that I, personally, misclick the minimap, but I know a great deal of people that do.

+1

Banned
    You can change minimap misclick timer you know

Quote Originally Posted by topmeoff View Post
    You can change minimap misclick timer you know
    Yes but that would be pointless if you want to click on the minimap to go somewhere.... I'm just saying it is really annoying in combat to be at low health after getting a kill or something and someone is chasing you and you just happen to misclick and you go the wrong way. In HON, or LoL, it is on the right side so when you are top or bottom you never really touch the map on accident.

Basic Member
    I have never in my life missclicked on the map, you guys must have shaky hands.

Quote Originally Posted by MuDDy_PaNDa View Post
    I have never in my life missclicked on the map, you guys must have shaky hands.
    +1. I've accidentally hit the top-right of the minimap a few times...within the first week of getting into the beta. If you're that used to LoL, just spend some more time practicing basic controls in the Dota 2 client. Just because something takes a few days to get used to doesn't mean it should be completely overhauled.
    ◕_◕

Been a long time since I had this issue, but I know of a few friends that have this problem pretty often, the right corner is a good idea, +1
    Everyone has a story.

For a list of all fan lores of unreleased heroes, http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=37955.