Thread: Stacking items of same kind

Basic Member

Stacking items of same kind

Hello,
    since i got some items of one kind (eg 2 swords for jugger) or maaaaany chests, it makes my inventory messed up. Could you make an option to stack items? like chest of same kind in one pile. it will be also easier to trade by moving one pile of X chest than moving X chests

Regards
    K.

Basic Member
    Love it.

Basic Member
    This system of items isn't used only in dota2, so you're asking to change all the trade system from all the games that use it just because you dont know sort items.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by artchaz View Post
    This system of items isn't used only in dota2, so you're asking to change all the trade system from all the games that use it just because you dont know sort items.
    The fact that the item system is used across multiple games isn't a reason not to fix problems with it.

Basic Member
    I can see this work out, since it is such unconvenient that I currently have like 15 slots full witch chest, would be much easier to eversee when I would have one 3 slots taken.

this could cause confusion though if they still want to limit F2P player's inventory space and give more space to payed players

Basic Member
    it s not about sorting, imagine that you have 500 chests which takes X pages, this is just riddiculous. imho it s just easier to navigate.

@ pythinics as far as i know space is unlimited, and it s not about that.

Basic Member
    Spiral Knight already use stacked items, so the system already have such feature, but dota2 and tf2 don't have it yet.

I agree with this 100 percent. Stack items that are exactly the same please.