Thread: "Invoker, your ego is as big as the crater I leave you in"

Basic Member

"Invoker, your ego is as big as the crater I leave you in"

the first time i heard this line, it was when i had killed invoker with sun strike. i thought it was extremely bad ass (even though id heard the voice lines 2 weeks ago) that i was actually convinced it was a line for specifically killing invoker with sun strike. i mean, it leaves a crater literally. it was just really fitting and awesome for me.

i realize the fact that there is a crater could be argued that it takes away from the metaphor, but currently he can also say it when there isn't a crater at all. so i feel that argument can go both ways.

plus, rubick has two other kill lines for invoker. having this one specifically for sun strike would only add to the feeling of reward after you've killed invoker with sun strike.

tl;dr the line i quoted as a thread title should be something rubick only says when he kills invoker with sun strike

thoughts?

although it doesn't visually create a crater, rubick got his telekinesis which I would think is the main reason for this line as you could see him smashing him into the ground with it

Basic Member
    fair point, and there is absolutely no reason that the line cannot be made to play when invoker is killed by sun strike OR while being held by telekinesis

(because telekinesis does no damage, im assuming thats what you mean)