Page 43 of 53 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast

Thread: Russia and Northern Europe Server Region Now Live!

Basic Member
    There is no Northern European server in reality, because no Scandinavians want to play on the Russia server, because of the language barrier. Also, Europe server is more like Russia server #2.

Please add Scandinavia or Northern Europe region (shouldn't be that difficult, because the servers are already exist in Sweden) that is region locked for Northern (or even Western) Europe players only. So many games are ruined, because of the players who refuse to communicate in English.

Basic Member
    Its obviously not on valves top priority list, but why the hell are the servers in Stockholm still labeled as "Russia" - i mean really? please, rename them to something accurate like "Northern Europe" or "North-East Europe", this has been irritating me for a awhile, its not important, but surely it wouldn't be difficult to fix-Stockholm isn't part of Russia Dammit.- Way for valve to help spread the stereotype that Americans are ignorant of places outside of the US...

why do they decide to make Russian the server in Sweden, it was a subtle sense of humor?
    Immediately it was clear that the Swedish and Russian are not similar, and the English client can not see Cyrillic

useless talking about nations, everywhere there are idiots everywhere and there are many)

Banned
    RU SERVER IN MOSCOW! +ALL!!!

Basic Member
    RU SERVER IN MOSCOW! +ALL!!!

yeah, Russians server must be in Russia, Mnogobyte LLC or MASTERHOST waiting VALVE DOTA2 servers!

Basic Member
    It's definitely an issue. Especially since so many of them tag EU as well, since they are so close, I'm guessing to broaden the search and get faster queues - you end up with loads of Russians that don't speak a bit of English.

Playing with these people can be immensely frustrating, as it disrupts any communication and teamplay. It forces me to play on US servers, just to get a better experience, even though it bites back on the latency on that end. Either way, it's very frustrating.

Banned
    Dude there are Brazillians and Russians on US servers also thats what they do they do it to troll everyone.

When the fck will valve implement a region lock in this game like S2 did in Heroes of Newerth? God these people are irritating to play with they don't know a single word of English.

The question isn't why do I kill. The question is, why I don't kill everybody.

EU west is russian infested because "I have a better ping there" (russian logic) and "queue times are shorter".
    EU east obviously is russian infested as well, but that's how it's supposed to be I think.