Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Fixed] Stun&Teleport

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortKidd View Post
    dota2://matchid=24208138&matchtime=2718

Slightly before when I get stunned.
    thanks for that replay. you really saved wiener alot of time.
    next time dont forget to mention your hero, albeit in this case it was pretty clear.

added to sticky.
    Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

Contributions i'd like to highlight:
    My Suggestion: Coaching System
    My Sticky: Intended Changes List
    My Challenge: Completely Fixed Hero Challenge: Skywrath Mage

Basic Member
    I mentioned it in the original post :P. I'll say it in the same post next time.

Basic Member
    I was just about to try and do it too. Huzzah

Damn, i'm slow :/

anyway, video :

for all time sensitive clicking i prefer to use AHK, here is a simple script i did for that one : http://pastebin.com/v7cm6daN
    for me it was all just numpads and few clicks and job was done automatically, with proper mouse positon
    You gotta FIGHT!
    For Your RIGHT!
    To BUUUGFIX!

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianlegg View Post
    Damn, i'm slow :/

anyway, video :

for all time sensitive clicking i prefer to use AHK, here is a simple script i did for that one : http://pastebin.com/v7cm6daN
    for me it was all just numpads and few clicks and job was done automatically, with proper mouse positon
    Using scripts isn't as manly. Thanks for the video though :P

Basic Member
    thanks for the service. devs will sure appreciate the video.
    Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

Contributions i'd like to highlight:
    My Suggestion: Coaching System
    My Sticky: Intended Changes List
    My Challenge: Completely Fixed Hero Challenge: Skywrath Mage

About the Phantom Lancer's Doppelwalk issue:

After countless tries, I have found out that it is only reproducable once on every alt-tabs. I don't know why this is happening, but I made enough many tries to confirm this to be the case.
    Here is a video I have recorded right after I alt-tabbed:

I will also upload a video that will include more than just 2 TPs to show that this doesn't happen after the first try.

Edit:
    Apparently, it is never enough. I have recorded 2 videos, I will upload them both. On the first video this bug happens twice in one alt-tab sequence. Once at the beginning, once at 2:35.
    I will let you find the reason for yourself. If you don't want to, then the true reason lays at the bottom of the second video.

And here, it will happen several times.

As you can see, it happens when there is no Doppelwalk illusion around. (And no, it will still happen if there are Juxtapose illusions, meaning it won't happen only when you have a Doppelwalk illusion around.)
    The Doppelwalk illusion also walks all the way from where he was created to the front of our PL, just as if we have created it on the spot we have teleported.
    These facts are not WTF-only facts, since Doppelwalk illusion remains on the map long enough to cast Doppelwalk once again before it disappears. It means that I can reproduce this even when the WTF is off.
    Last edited by ThoAppelsin; 09-22-2012 at 02:27 PM.

Banned
    Happened to me several times today.

Pudge hooked from fountain glitch.

dota2://matchid=1442652545&matchtime=2415

Tiny activates BKB and teleports to fountain. Pudge's hook connects about 0.05s after the teleport has finished but Tiny is still in the fountain where he should be, however about 0.2s later Tiny appears next to Pudge. Pudge had just recently had Glimmer Cape cast on him, not sure if this has anything to do with it.

Basic Member
    Bug still exists, lion's earthspike killed me in the fountain. I am pretty sure earthspike is not supposed to be global and the tp finished/moved me to the fountain before I died.

dota2://matchid=1489946354&matchtime=3676