Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: [Fixed] Stun&Teleport

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rodney_mullen_is_god View Post
    dota2://matchid=1442652545&matchtime=2415

Tiny activates BKB and teleports to fountain. Pudge's hook connects about 0.05s after the teleport has finished but Tiny is still in the fountain where he should be, however about 0.2s later Tiny appears next to Pudge. Pudge had just recently had Glimmer Cape cast on him, not sure if this has anything to do with it.
    This is actually intended. Getting hooked puts a debuff on you, and when that debuff ends you end up at the hook location.

But yes, this bug still exists. I had it happen in a storm game recently and forgot I made this thread. It seemed to have been fixed for awhile, and recently(ish?) came back.

Quote Originally Posted by ShortKidd View Post
    This is actually intended. Getting hooked puts a debuff on you, and when that debuff ends you end up at the hook location.
    Considering that that tiny gap shouldn't exist, it is not intended. He should have been tp'd after the channeling, so the hook shouldn't have that 0.05s extra time to hit the Tiny.
    Please, just call me buny.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bu3ny View Post
    Considering that that tiny gap shouldn't exist, it is not intended. He should have been tp'd after the channeling, so the hook shouldn't have that 0.05s extra time to hit the Tiny.
    Whoops, I misread.

Basic Member

Disruptor - Glimpse did not cancel TP

Game id:1961806774
    Time around 17:00
    I used glimpse on abbadon while he was casting town portal and he tped anyway - bot T1 tower radiant side

Basic Member

Winter's Curse didn't interrupt TP

Today in first game CISR vs. Liquid Winter Wyvern used Winter's Curse to Shadow Fiend while he was teleporting to fountain (around 29 gameplay minute).
    He teleported succesfully and then Winter's Curse stunned him.

P.S. sorry for my english.

Basic Member

LC Duel activates even though TP went through

Hi, I was playing a game as Legion Commander, and tried to duel an Oracle that was TP'ing away. The TP succeeded and my duel also went off. The Oracle didn't have Linken's Sphere placed on it. Has anyone else had this happen to them?

Edit: should clarify, when I mean the duel went off, I mean it went on cool down, and the music started, but no visual effects and I was able to move away from the spot immediately.

Basic Member
    Duel breaks at a certain distance. Please read the spell descriptions before posting...

Duel ends immediately when the distance between the duelists gets greater than 2000 at any point during it.
    Source: http://dota2.gamepedia.com/Legion_Commander

Edit: Fuckin dogshit players.

How about you read his post fully first, before insulting people? The teleport should have never happened, since the target got dueled.

It's a known bug. TP scrolls and travel boots have a tiny delay between the channeling and the actual teleport. During that delay, you can get hit by spells without the teleport getting canceled.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bu3ny View Post
    How about you read his post fully first, before insulting people? The teleport should have never happened, since the target got dueled.

It's a known bug. TP scrolls and travel boots have a tiny delay between the channeling and the actual teleport. During that delay, you can get hit by spells without the teleport getting canceled.
    The question is:

Should the teleport never have happened or should the spell cast never have happened?

PS: I'm insulting every Dota 2 player. Reason: Community sucks.

The spell cast should never happen. The channeling itself does last exactly 3 seconds. The teleport is slightly delayed, so the actual tp happens 3.03 seconds after cast, and that 0.03 seconds is enough for spells to go off if timed right.