Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst Icon in game?

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xgen View Post
    After the new update it must be Blink dagger, so fat and shot
    Gotta agree, it's really really awful. That, and the new wards. They really look like flutes. If they stay like that, I'll call them observer flute and sentry flute from now on.
    The new mask of madness looks like what I expected a satanic to be, and I do like the new satanic too, btw.

Basic Member
    I think butterfly's icon is pretty disgusting, it looks like it was painted with the smudge tool.

Basic Member
    The new vanguard and blink dagger... I went WTF when I saw these.

Basic Member
    Satanic looks pretty retarded.. The new blink dagger icon looks like a squished up cartoon character type weapon.. and also the new Vanguard, dafuq is that, reminds me of the face on those secret doors in Fable 1. Lame dude, lame.

Banned
    The worst are: Satanic, new Vanguard, new Gem, new Blink Dagger is too squished.

Basic Member
    I have to say Shadowblade. The purple is just egh. Old icon looked like a WIP too.

As for the last update, i really have to say, Vanguard a.k.a. goatshield is the worse -_-

Quote Originally Posted by QQWRD View Post
    Gotta agree, it's really really awful. That, and the new wards. They really look like flutes. If they stay like that, I'll call them observer flute and sentry flute from now on.
    The new mask of madness looks like what I expected a satanic to be, and I do like the new satanic too, btw.

Now that you said, the new mask of madness really looks lika a Satanic. Valve could use the new MoM on Satanic and bring the old MoM back (The samurai mask with distorted face.)

Basic Member
    Vanguard and rapier.

Basic Member
    SAAATANIIIIIIICCCCCCCC