Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: [Confirmed] Rubick spellsteal morph interaction

Well it does give both versions of spell. just well u dont need any agi on rubick right?

Basic Member
    i think, the morphed attribute should either morph back in the same morph steps as it was morphed before or stay morphed til rubick dies.
    Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

Contributions i'd like to highlight:
    My Suggestion: Coaching System
    My Sticky: Intended Changes List
    My Challenge: Completely Fixed Hero Challenge: Skywrath Mage

Agreed, one of those two would be reasonable.

Basic Member
    due to the high mana cost it can't be lost when another spell is stolen. So either stay morphed until dead or just disable stealing that spell altogether.

Basic Member
    added to sticky.
    Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

Contributions i'd like to highlight:
    My Suggestion: Coaching System
    My Sticky: Intended Changes List
    My Challenge: Completely Fixed Hero Challenge: Skywrath Mage

Basic Member
    this still happens, when rubick steal "morph" if you guys say it works as intended i will use it in future since this is ridicules imbalanced.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizure View Post
    this still happens, when rubick steal "morph" if you guys say it works as intended i will use it in future since this is ridicules imbalanced.
    This section of the forum is not meant for balance discussion but only for bug reports. If you still believe this is game breaking please reopen a topic at the Mechanics and Bug Brainstorming section.
    Winner of the "From Model to Hero" contest that created Puck and creator of Puck's ultimate

And now it's serious.

COMPETITIVE MATCH SPOILER ALERT

This actually was one of the reasons why VP lost to Complexity today, causing their Night Stalker to ragequit; them going for Rubick and having him survive everything they threw at him.
    Heroes this user should seriously reconsider ever picking again.

THE DOTA 2 LORE MEGATHREAD IS TO BE UPDATED BY JULY 5TH

Visit the Dota 2 Lore Megathread. Renovation ongoing.

Basic Member
    Rubick has amazing survivability with any competitive hero pick though... Antimage - blink, morphling - waveform, weaver - shukuchi or timetrack. Carries just have great abilities to steal.

If there's a Rubick don't pick morphling. Hero hard counters are a really cool thing in this game and the same thing goes with Antimage - if there's a shadow demon, don't pick antimage...

Basic Member
    I like it the way it is. As LightofHell mentions, great to have a sort of morph counter.