Thread: Internet provider resets connection unable to EVER rejoin the game.

Basic Member

Internet provider resets connection unable to EVER rejoin the game.

Is it an IP issue? Why in the world does it function this way? I've tried restarting DOTA 2, restarting Steam, restarting the computer, restarting the internet yet again.
    My ISP randomly resets the connection hence my IP changes. Why does it function this way?

It just sits at loading for ages then tells me the maximum number of connection attempts has been exceeded.
    Everything else functions on the net. I reconnect to TS3 fine. Never had issues with this in both HON and LoL.
    -Alakuu

Basic Member
    Bump. Still a issue.
    Looking forward to multiple days worth of Low priority Q because of a client / server side issue, punishing ME.

Can confirm this he kept trying to rejoin our game before the 5 minute mark and was unable to due to dota 2 servers. This is something completely out of his control. He shouldn't be punished for something especially when he is trying to reconnect.

Basic Member
    Bump. Hello 1day low priority. Tried restarting router, game, everything. Funny thing. I can reconnect to anything else. TS3 My net drops for litterly 5 seconds. And you guys choose to punish me for it? FIX YOUR STUFF. ITS NOT FAIR in any sense. Especially when its a god damned issue on your end!!!!

i also have this problem
    please fix reconnection problem
    even if our ip changes we should be able to reconnect
    Computer Engineer