Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Sithilís Summer Stash Items no Strange Modifier?

Basic Member

Sithilís Summer Stash Items no Strange Modifier?

I opened a Sithilís Summer Stash earlier and it gave me a Demon Claive for Sven. The items is Rare, but it doesn't have a strange modifier. Do these chests not give strange items?

Basic Member
    I also like to know it.

Basic Member
    They don't. Which is a shame, if they end up re-releasing the items contained inside, you won't even have a Strange modifier to keep the originals special.

Basic Member
    How come they can't have strange modifiers? They are legendary and they come from a chest =[ Is it a bug or something?

Basic Member
    It's too bad they don't come with a strange modifier. I don't know if I want to open any more of these type of chests in fear of them releasing the items to the store. =/

Quote Originally Posted by Shugi View Post
    It's too bad they don't come with a strange modifier. I don't know if I want to open any more of these type of chests in fear of them releasing the items to the store. =/
    Aren't all those items in the store already? There are a ton of itemsavailable in store aside from bundles.
    And yeah, no strange modifier - so they can rerelease them in later chests and get more money from selling keys. It's natural not to release the best stuff right away.

Basic Member
    Not buying a summer key until an official statement has been made on this.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadgehog View Post
    Aren't all those items in the store already? There are a ton of itemsavailable in store aside from bundles.
    And yeah, no strange modifier - so they can rerelease them in later chests and get more money from selling keys. It's natural not to release the best stuff right away.
    Everything in the chest wasn't added to the store as far as I'm aware. Chest-only.

Basic Member
    It sucks that I finally got a decent weapon for PA to put my strange modifiers on, but I cant : <

Basic Member
    It would be nice to get an answer on this, or if the items will be returning in some form.