Thread: AFKing at fountain not working anymore?

Banned

AFKing at fountain not working anymore?

Picked veno first, but then the rest of my team picked 4 carries and proceeded to suck. Last one to pick picked ALCHEMIST mid. So in the interest of not wasting time, I just spent a couple of min spamming wards, than minimized to browse the news. But when I check a min later, it said I had abandoned even though I had only been idle for about two minutes at most. So is staying at the fountain for longer than 5 min considered an abandon even if you move around? Might as well just feed if that's the case.

Banned
    yes they improved the afk logic
    so now u are forced to walk out and die ^^

Banned
    Alright, figures. Looks like its back to suicide runs to the enemy base when it's time to AFK

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihateforums View Post
    Alright, figures. Looks like its back to suicide runs to the enemy base when it's time to AFK
    How about, you either play the game, or dont play at all? Nobody likes a gameruiner, even if youre on the winning team.

Basic Member
    Picked veno first, but then the rest of my team picked 4 carries and proceeded to suck. Last one to pick picked ALCHEMIST mid. So in the interest of not wasting time, I just spent a couple of min spamming wards, than minimized to browse the news. But when I check a min later, it said I had abandoned even though I had only been idle for about two minutes at most. So is staying at the fountain for longer than 5 min considered an abandon even if you move around? Might as well just feed if that's the case.
    Deserved abandon and u'll get reports for feeding... don'nt play if you don't want to give it your best.
    It's really ridiculous to give up so fast on a game with any potential outcome... you'll learn the most out of challenging games, try to understand that.

this is the kind of people that should go play league of legends instead.

Not sure if troll tbh. I very much doubt anyone would genuinely admit to feeding like that.
    >Click< here to make a clicking sound.

Dude, you abandoned a game, what the fuck do you expect? Cookie?
    Quote Originally Posted by vladhood View Post
    boy im glad all these qualified and educated game designers have come to the forums to help dota 2 grow

Basic Member
    I hope you will run into enemy's base because that gives your allys a reason to report you :P and if valve did it right that won't help you either xD
    oh and before i forget: LOL GRIEFER GOT OWNED <3

Fighting till the end is out of question, right? Even if you are losing, you can still get another kill or hold a bit longer, so you will... yeah, there is no reason for that except being polite to enemies and allies by playing till the end.