Thread: Force Server Pick (Russian)

Banned

Force Server Pick (Russian)

Hello,

i am very happy about the addition of the russian server in dota2. I think this is a step in the right direction for an overall better experience for the people who dont want to play russian roulette with the matchmaking system of the european server (-> the team with more russians loses). Although the addition is really clever, it somehow happens that there is still a significant number of russians playing on the normal server where normal people play normally and not the ones who went to special school. I suggest that you dont give russians the option to play on other servers than their soaked in vodka russian server.

Greetings,
    HenkerXP

Quote Originally Posted by HenkerXP View Post
    Hello,

i am very happy about the addition of the russian server in dota2. I think this is a step in the right direction for an overall better experience for the people who dont want to play russian roulette with the matchmaking system of the european server (-> the team with more russians loses). Although the addition is really clever, it somehow happens that there is still a significant number of russians playing on the normal server where normal people play normally and not the ones who went to special school. I suggest that you dont give russians the option to play on other servers than their soaked in vodka russian server.

Greetings,
    HenkerXP
    That's very nice of you.
    Still, if they play on Europe server they have no excuse for not speaking English so you can report them for 'text' abuse(like everyone esle). If they speak English and behave appropriately and you still have problems, then there's probably something wrong with you.
    Last edited by Hadgehog; 07-13-2012 at 08:08 AM.

Basic Member
    your comment does not sound like hate at all xD
    No seriously. I think the problem is they don't know that they got a server or they refuse to play with russians(like some refuse to speak english). Which implies that even russians think that russians....