Thread: No Games Counting

No Games Counting

I play with Lanaya, first game apparently was a server crash which meant the game didn't count. Second game I win and it's all good. Third game I win again (Going 22/2 with a rapier) and no-one disconnects and the game comes to an end with the final score screen however for some reason after finishing/leaving the game it did not count again.
    I have no idea why this is the games but it is very annoying winning 3 games with very high stats to have 2 of them not even count.

Basic Member
    cant say much about it, if you dont provide matchids.
    Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

Contributions i'd like to highlight:
    My Suggestion: Coaching System
    My Sticky: Intended Changes List
    My Challenge: Completely Fixed Hero Challenge: Skywrath Mage

I can't provide a match Id because I cannot get the match as it does not show up anywhere.

Basic Member
    then it's either a game with an early abandon or a server crash.
    Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

Contributions i'd like to highlight:
    My Suggestion: Coaching System
    My Sticky: Intended Changes List
    My Challenge: Completely Fixed Hero Challenge: Skywrath Mage

Well no-one left the game and the entire game played out all the way to the end with no sort of disconnect so if it is a crash that only results in games being discounted then it really does suck and I do not want to play another game anytime soon now in the fear it will also be discounted.