Thread: Sorting of backpack (Item and Chest Behavior)

Basic Member

Sorting of backpack (Item and Chest Behavior)

Up until the last patch, sorting by hero sorted my items such that all the items (minus the crates) were sorted as expected. The crates were then sorted in order of series after the heroes. After the latest patch, sorting by hero treats the chest as items. For example, items get sorted tidehunter items, jugg items, jugg chests, nature's prophet items, nature's prophet chests etc. I was wondering whether it is possible to revert to the sorting before or possible just add an option.

Basically instead of tide items, jugg items, jugg chests, np items, np chests, I think it would be cool to have another option or revert to what it was before. This would become tide items, jugg items, np items, jugg chests, np chests.

Thoughts?

Basic Member
    Yep its better since chests just clutter up things

but I myself don't sort stuff anymore since there's no option to sort things by date, which is an important indicator to me when will I get a the next item instead of a chest, by the way its going now its 3 chest:1 item

Basic Member
    Agree with OP, though I personally just manually sort the items as I receive them.

or a checkbox to show/hide chests.

current sorting style is really annoying.

Yes, I was disappointed when noticed sorting (by hero) isn't working anymore as it should. Want fix for this.