Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Stupid reports

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Basic Member

Stupid reports

do you cheking reports? i sick staying in low priority just coz i`m winning and evemy players report me. just now enemy lanaya writing bad words in chat, i told them that i reported her and she reported me for nothing. now i have 10 hours low priority for NOTHING.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marked2 View Post
    do you cheking reports? i sick staying in low priority just coz i`m winning and evemy players report me. just now enemy lanaya writing bad words in chat, i told them that i reported her and she reported me for nothing. now i have 10 hours low priority for NOTHING.
    I get the exact same thing, but don't expect anything to happen, this thread will be closed soon and as for the main thread sticky nobody is even reading it.

I don't think the dev team even cares about player experience tbh. Just get the heroes out and maximise hat revenue.

Basic Member
    Pretty sure you guys responded back with bad words in chat too :P

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by teeming01 View Post
    Pretty sure you guys responded back with bad words in chat too :P
    BAD WORDS

who decides what bad words are? the current system is ridiculously arbitrary and inconsistent. you don't know the first thing about creating a stable multiplayer community.

Basic Member
    I'm real sure you got continual reports for nothing. See: above.

Why would you want to risk getting "counterreported" by telling them you reported them?

99% of the people who get punished deserve it and few come on here and whine and complain saying they are angels blessed by the gods

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooslin View Post
    99% of the people who get punished deserve it and few come on here and whine and complain saying they are angels blessed by the gods
    Yes, of course. You have report and LP data to back that up, don't you. Oh wait.

Automatic reporting leading to Low Priority is so stupid that only a moron could defend it.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marked2 View Post
    Why do you tell them that you report them???
    Ofc they will report you back....

Just do it without telling them in the future or do you realy need them to know?

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zwelch View Post
    Why do you tell them that you report them???
    Ofc they will report you back....

Just do it without telling them in the future or do you realy need them to know?
    How should it affect ANYTHING AT ALL if he tells them he reported them? Why in the name of blue fuck should they be able to successfully report HIM for doing nothing more than reporting THEM?

YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT