Thread: [Suggestion] Automatically Ignore Players Reported For Text Abuse

[Suggestion] Automatically Ignore Players Reported For Text Abuse

As per the title. If I report someone for text or voice abuse, automatically ignore / mute them. If you're reporting someone for these reasons you're not going to want to continue listening to them, so it makes sense to hide their chat automatically.

Basic Member
    that already was implemented once afaik.
    it either got removed (probably because of the lack of commands ("ss", "b", etc) or you havent noticed it yet.
    Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

Contributions i'd like to highlight:
    My Suggestion: Coaching System
    My Sticky: Intended Changes List
    My Challenge: Completely Fixed Hero Challenge: Skywrath Mage

Quote Originally Posted by blash365 View Post
    that already was implemented once afaik.
    it either got removed (probably because of the lack of commands ("ss", "b", etc) or you havent noticed it yet.
    I was just reporting a bunch of lobby chat spammers, and they weren't getting muted.

Basic Member
    i was talking about ingame chat and about reports, that were already handled. i think, i missunderstood you. i thought you were suggesting an automute for players with too many text abuse reports on their account.
    Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

Contributions i'd like to highlight:
    My Suggestion: Coaching System
    My Sticky: Intended Changes List
    My Challenge: Completely Fixed Hero Challenge: Skywrath Mage

this should be implemented, but provide you a notice that "x has been auto-blocked for text abuse" so that you may know to go and unblock them if you wish.

Basic Member
    simply after you report em ignore em not hard and maybe times that you dont want to ignore em

Nah, maybe some whiny 'teamstack' reported an actually sane guy who was giving them advices on how to play better, but they didn't want to hear that so they all reported him. That's very unlikely, but in most cases it's better to decide whether or not you want to see some player's messages.