Thread: Reworking on the Sytem which gives out Items as random

Basic Member

Reworking on the Sytem which gives out Items as random

Well as the title says i would like to have the System reworked.
    I also have a suggestion for that, i mean everyone complains that many people dont get items although they always play very good in their games.
    Me for my part, i am very upset that the people that make me loose my game get items while i dont get items.
    Maybe its kinda egoistic from me but i have to say that the system as it is now cant be there longer.
    My Suggestion would be that the items are kind of an achievement after games.
    It would be like this that the people with most assists oder kills or less deaths would get the items.
    Ofc not everything in one game. There would be kind of a lottery that would choose the achievement.
    So that when the game ends a lottery begins on which is rewarded.
    Makes the Item System imo much fairer and not totaly randomized.
    Thanks for reading

Basic Member
    You specify that you know it's already been brought up and yet you post it anyways..

Item drops aren't based on performance and they shouldn't be. Bad idea, for the umpteenth time.

Basic Member
    ofc they should do that.
    Bad players shouldnt be rewarded for ruining games.
    And maybe i used the wrong words but i didnt see any complaints about that here, i meant the people i play with and not everyone in this forum, sorry for that

Linking item drops to performance has already been suggested plenty of times before, and the conclusion was: it's impossible. The current system is, in fact, the fairest, as your item drop chances after a game are not influenced by the griefers and bad players on your team.
    Anyway, as mentioned, this has been brought up many times before. Closing this.
    To keep these forums clean and friendly, please read and follow the forum rules.
    Before making a new thread, be sure to have used search, as well as checking the stickies of the appropriate section.

Lore moderator.