Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Customization Issues

So any new information about Mortred's ultimate particles with the new blades? Right now I can't log in and play so...

Any information about when these problems will be solved? My Drow Sylvan Hair looks really crappy with this bug

The Elder Shield for Dragon Knight is bugged:

http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=92697
    CPU: Core i5 6400 @ 3.3GHz
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX960 2GB
    RAM: 8GB DDR4 @ 1333MHz
    MB: ASUS H110M-K
    AV: n/a

Couple of bugs for Drow Ranger bows:

http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=92897

Valve Developer
    We've gone through and fixed a number of the issues listed in the OP, some shipped last week and others will ship this week. Additionally various issues are in the process of being fixed, or have repro's but there's no ship date for them yet. This thread was very helpful so if you guys could go through the OP and clean out old bugs that have been fixed that would be great. Thanks for the help!

Also fixed in next update

Quote Originally Posted by dragula341 View Post
    Please fix and and add this to stick thread I bought Wings of the Gilded Falcon Set but it seems gilded falcon bow has no string on it

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/61...BA69F23A0DDFB/
    Last edited by JohnM; 06-18-2013 at 04:35 PM.

My apologies for my recent inactivity. Real life just about came crashing into my daily schedule, and claimed all of it. I'll be working on updating the OP momentarily.
    To keep these forums clean and friendly, please read and follow the forum rules.
    Before making a new thread, be sure to have used search, as well as checking the stickies of the appropriate section.

Lore moderator.

Quote Originally Posted by Hefaistus View Post
    My apologies for my recent inactivity. Real life just about came crashing into my daily schedule, and claimed all of it. I'll be working on updating the OP momentarily.
    No need to apologize, Dota is just a game and we all know there are more important things in life.
    It's good to have you back though, keep up the good work.

Didn't want to create a separate thread for this but would appreciate if you could add this to the list. Drow Ranger has some pretty serious clipping issues with her cape + any equipped bow. It's very noticeable if you move her model back and forth in the model viewer.

I have just finished updating the OP. I've only paid attention to the Customization Bugs section for the moment, I'll be checking out the other sections later. I have reorganized the 'Other Issues' section so that issues are listed by hero. Issues unrelated to specific heroes remain at the bottom in the 'Other Issues' section.

As always, thanks to everyone that keeps reporting bugs, as well as reporting them as fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by EmblemLord View Post
    Didn't want to create a separate thread for this but would appreciate if you could add this to the list. Drow Ranger has some pretty serious clipping issues with her cape + any equipped bow. It's very noticeable if you move her model back and forth in the model viewer.
    Of course you had to post this just after I finished updating
    It's been added.
    To keep these forums clean and friendly, please read and follow the forum rules.
    Before making a new thread, be sure to have used search, as well as checking the stickies of the appropriate section.

Lore moderator.

Quote Originally Posted by EmblemLord View Post
    It's actually preferred that you create a thread, post screenshots of the issue and describe it in detail,
    then come here and link back to the thread, so Hefaistus can check it out and put it in the list.
    This way he can only link to your post here which doesn't contain any details or screenshots for the devs.