Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Customization Issues

Basic Member
    It would appear that the "equip player loadout" button is working, I ran a number of tests today and was successfully able to change couriers using this feature, can anyone else confirm?

Can you add this one to the sticky? As you said, it may also affect other heroes with custom death animations. I can only confirm it for Outworld Destroyer for now though.

http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=53999

^ Added, as well as added a bunch of other topics. Hopefully I can start removing some of them again soon
    To keep these forums clean and friendly, please read and follow the forum rules.
    Before making a new thread, be sure to have used search, as well as checking the stickies of the appropriate section.

Lore moderator.

Basic Member

Basic Member
    Add the "missing" feather effect on Unusual Drodo the Druffin pls, you cant see it ingame, only if you zoom in very close

Basic Member

Another issue with bounty hunter and some observations

I Have been experiencing the issues equiping the Morphling's radiant crystal set (with the bracer), Invoker's Fires of Exort set(with the bracer too), and ALSO with the hardened hunter's bracer of Bounty Hunter(that isnt in the set list like toga of the peacebringer for furion) AND isn't equipping like invoker and morph, and the last thing I want to say is that tidehunter's pirate set dont have the set list too...hope I've helped

OBSą:With you need images of the BH bracer issue i can print and host for you as well as any other images you might possibly want from my comentaries
    OBS˛:With so many pirate itens for Kunkka it would be nice if it got formalized as a set
    OBSł:I don't get why in loadout things looks "stiffier" as they really are...like Axe's blood chase, tide's mine and squidlles...but in game when u press in the corner magnifying glass they show the same loadout things but with movement.(I am not a programer so in this last observation I am possibly making a huge mistake, so sorry in advance)

and sorry for the bad english
    Last edited by Kael_Thas; 09-24-2012 at 04:35 PM. Reason: english gramatical errors

Quote Originally Posted by Kael_Thas View Post
    I Have been experiencing the issues equiping the Morphling's radiant crystal set (with the bracer), Invoker's Fires of Exort set(with the bracer too), and ALSO with the hardened hunter's bracer of Bounty Hunter(that isnt in the set list like toga of the peacebringer for furion) AND isn't equipping like invoker and morph, and the last thing I want to say is that tidehunter's pirate set dont have the set list too...hope I've helped
    Added all of the missing ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Kael_Thas View Post
    OBSł:I don't get why in loadout things looks "stiffier" as they really are...like Axe's blood chase, tide's mine and squidlles...but in game when u press in the corner magnifying glass they show the same loadout things but with movement.(I am not a programer so in this last observation I am possibly making a huge mistake, so sorry in advance)
    The clothing simulation is turned off in the loadout as it was bugging out too much. It's entirely possible that they didn't deactivate cloth simulation in the inspect window because it works there better, since the game engine is actually running, or they just didn't update that one.
    To keep these forums clean and friendly, please read and follow the forum rules.
    Before making a new thread, be sure to have used search, as well as checking the stickies of the appropriate section.

Lore moderator.

Basic Member
    Hey Hefaistus, i am here to confirm that at least the problem with invoker (possibly with the others too) is resolved by duplication* itens. I got a new bracer and I could equip in him, but for the others ones is not so simple to get....maybe if you trade with a friend and he trades back again you may get the same results I will try that. Hope it helped.

OBS:I understood what u have said about the bracer(1st page) as its not sold with the bundle but Invoker's Stylish Topnot is sold with the bundle and do not count as an set item so I think they wanna drive me crazy o_O...LOL...

*for duplication I mean I got a second bracer not a bug or something like it

sorry for the bad english again
    Last edited by Kael_Thas; 09-27-2012 at 03:47 PM. Reason: adding the *

I'm not sure if you guys caught this but as of last patch, as a featured hero, One of Antimage's glaive effects is on the ground instead of on his blade. I'll check it again after tonight's patch to main client but Steam is down so..

update: yep the left hand glaive effect is still on the platform and not on his weapon.
    Last edited by Firewyrm; 09-27-2012 at 08:41 PM.

Basic Member
    now all heroes have no items o.O !