Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 LastLast

Thread: Current Customization Issues

Basic Member
    As we can see quite well with the latest SS set, items with skip_model_combine on them do not show up on remnants! That goes for SS as well as Ember. Those items do however work just fine on illusions. Could we have the code for how illusions are spawned carried over to the remnants code? More and more items seem to requite the skip nowadays and this fix would solve a lot of problems on other heroes that use similar abilities as well. 3df37546c7.png

so after the last update , i checked my inventory and saw some items missing in it ... even the compendium taunts which are untradable and stuff. So is it just me or some other users have the same problem ? and do you think the support will retrieve our missing items ? i've kinda lost hope :S

Hi Why the games watched number on my Resonant Vibrance Set doesnt increase after I watched some replays?

Basic Member
    TA finally got her skinning fixed.. However all her items that were made for the old skinning weren't changed.. so we get this e37a4da5fd.png. Can we get a fix for this ASAP?

Basic Member
    Anyone gonna talk about the fact that we cant open our level present and they have done nothing about it?...

Basic Member
    team pennants still not working and gem spectator
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=524440987

Basic Member
    Vespertine Guard Set Skinning Bug for Abaddon:
    http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=185737

Timbersaw Chainsaw Particle Disappearing Bug (Haven't extensively tested it in last 3 weeks):
    http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=185738

Timbersaw Reactive Armor:
    Can the set reactive armor be active instead of the default one? Too many sets that look weird with default reactive armor.

Timbersaw Custom Belts:
    Various sets have custom belts and therefore it would be cool to activate this and have them added.

Basic Member
    I was trying to level up my autograph rune and I trough I needed to open sockets and needed to put the runes there and they would merge but I was wrong, looks like you need to use them with other rune but the "Use With..." button is just not available

3213213.png

I also can't use the Artificer's Hammer to remove the gems

1.png

Basic Member
    FIX VOIDHAMMER particle effects bug !!!!! VOIDHAMMER BUG.jpg
    PLEASE
    It's bugged from summer. !!!!! How long we have to w8 for this? Like for terror who don't run after using metamorphosis? ... FIX VOIDHAMMER PLZ !
    Last edited by Zabol; 01-30-2016 at 02:47 PM.

Basic Member
    rubick golden mantle has turned black abcd.PNG