Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42

Thread: Current Customization Issues

Unhappy [BUG] ITEM CANNOT BE SEEN IN INGAME INVENTORY BUT CAN BE SEEN FROM STEAM INVENTORY

hello sir

i got bug when purchasing item from market

one of my items cannot be seen in ingame inventory but can be seen from steam inventory.

morph bug.JPG
    morph bug 2.JPG
    morph bug 3.JPG
    morph bug 4.JPG

It can be clearly seen from images above that i have purchased "Eye of the Lost Star" and never accidentally trade it or deleted it from my inventory.
    Thanks.

Basic Member
    Greetings.
    Apparently, Riki's "Shadow Masquerade" loadout stance does not stack with the older "Smoke Bomb of Monstrous Reprisal".
    570_screenshots_20160831211637_1.jpg
    It could be seen on the screenshot.
    I would love to see the loadout stance from this lovely immortal with my favourite Riki tail.
    Thanks
    Last edited by knshkv; 09-07-2016 at 01:28 AM.

I have a problem, my whale blade has 3 kinetic gems, the mark , the tide bringer, and the torrent. But it doesn't show the swirls on the weapon and the whale tail please help thank youuuuuuu

Basic Member
    FIXED

Supreme Belt of the Warboss uses wrong color scheme
    This belt should be yellow, like on this picture
    Attachment 46688
    But instead it's red, like normal Belt of the Warboss (Supreme items are received by those who made WH preorder, normal items can be found in Dota chests), tho it uses yellow icon
    Attachment 46689
    Last edited by Panishev; 02-18-2017 at 10:19 AM.

Hi. This bug have been out there a while. I see many post about this bug on this forum and reddit but it not fixed yet.
    The Fireborn Assault Kinetic gem Blade Dance Effect ( Crit Effect ) not work on other sword ( i tested it on Dragon Sword and Serrakura. My friend say that his Fireborn Odachi also not work but i dont know he trolling or not. Cant confirm )

Some pics

Fireborn Assault + Serrakura: The Blade Dance Effect ( Crit Effect ) not work

After that i attach the Bladekeeper's Blade Dance Gem in. And it only show a tiny trail

Fireborn Assault + Bladekeeper's Blade Dance + Serrakura

Please fix this problem this alr exist for a long time.
    Thank you.

Basic Member
    Juggernaut Arcana Style Unlock Bug

Summary:
    Just unlocked the Origins style unlock for Juggernaut, reverted back to the first style to make a comparison and now it is permanently stuck on the Blue Juggernaut style. There is a Select button for the Origins style but upon clicking it does nothing.

Repro:
    1) Unlocked Second style for Juggernaut Arcana ( Have 20 Kills from Omni Slash )
    2) Equipped second style
    3) Reverted back to first style
    4) Trying to equip second style

Result:
    Style is stuck on the first style, selecting second style does nothing

Expected:
    Style 2 should equip

Basic Member
    My rubiks Golden Orithomancer Mantle Effect is bug and its colors are very far ping.png

Basic Member
    NO ACTIVE ADMIN LOL

WbO1cpI.png
    Pls do something with this!