Thread: Report system is garbage

Basic Member

Report system is garbage

I am upset, Dota 2 devs.
    I am really upset.
    I just had a game where my team was trolling on a level, that made me realize what's wrong with this community.
    A person playing NS farmed all game and never ganked, despite me telling him what to do.He spammed the chat with HAHAHAHAHA, and was really unpolite.
    Then, we had this ES not talking at all and trying to block me with his Fissure so that I'd die.
    But that is not the point, I could live with those "high" skilled people playing a game with me, as I am going to get rid of them after 50 minutes anyway.
    No.
    I was in the low priority because 6 hours back in a game, the same thing happened.People reported me for "feeding" and getting an item they considered bad.
    I got put into low priority because some people decided to report me, and with the current system, you get banned for having 4 reports.It does not even matter if they're valid reports or not.A couple of button clicks x 4 and you land in the low priority.

So I was about to leave the first low priority, 2 hours remaining, and then I realized that the clock was showing 10 hours.
    I got really upset, and if this system doesn't get fixed, I'll leave Dota 2.

I DO realize that there is a big thread in this part of the forum.
    Last edited by Hustensaft; 07-14-2012 at 05:39 PM.

Basic Member
    Everybody disturb from this situation, but i dont know what can they do for fix this. Need a new report system, improved and more detail.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustensaft View Post
    I DO realize that there is a big thread in this part of the forum.
    You do realize this topic is useless and going to be closed, right? <--- That was the sarcasm
    Last edited by Wiener; 07-14-2012 at 06:55 PM.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiener View Post
    You do realize this topic is useless and going to be closed right?
    You do realize that your post is completely redundant, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Hustensaft View Post
    I got really upset, and if this system doesn't get fixed, I'll leave Dota 2.
    Bye ^^
    You say Justin Bieber? I say Flux Pavilion
    You say Lady Gaga? I say Zomboy
    You say Hannah Montana? I say Skrillex
    You say Jonas Brothers? I say Doctor P
    You say Taylor Swift? I say Modestep
    You say Owl City? I say Nero
    90% of people listen to modern pop crap. 10% listen to real music. If you are one of the 10% repost this signature the keep the spirit of dubstep alive!

Basic Member
    I seriously tell 90% of the people I'm reporting that I'm reporting them. I've had tons of people saying they are gonna report me for false reasons. I have YET to get put into low priority, meanwhile I've had 14 notifications that the person I've reported has been dealt with.

Now, I'm not saying that you deserved the ban, but all I know is. I don't use derogatory words and never directly swear at someone and I've escaped the ban hammer.