Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I want to win.

Banned
    From my own experience I can say, as long as you play to win, you will lose most games. When I'm not playing to win, but just to have fun (happens sometimes as well), then surprisingly often I win games.

Basic Member
    Learn to make friends with decent players and play with them so you don't get paired up with retards.

Basic Member
    Sounds like you're in the right bracket OP.

+1 My Win-Lose difference went from 50 to 10 in two days, which made me rant on several threads here.

Now I don't feel like playing as much.
    Welcome to Left 4 Portal Strike of the Fortress 2: Episode 3.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuseilol View Post
    I didn't win for past 10 games. I want to win. Valve, you are fuckinb bitches and your mm system is retarded as hell, whoever made it should be fired and never ever programm shit for games. im getting paired with 4 real-life retards for past 10 games, that's not fun, unless you are a fucking masochist or something. I want to have 50% win\lose ratio, not that fucking retarded 1win\10lose shit. You failed miserably.
    +1. If I wanted to group in a premade I would do it with people that I know. I LOATHE being the odd man out who gets stuck with a party of 4. They are CONSISTENTLY rude, hateful, stupid, and cocky. Premade teams CONSTANTLY lose the match and then blame it on me, because I am not with them. Thank god they brought Chronoscrolls to tera, I can keep playing that over this garbage. Hell I might even go make a new LOL account over this travesty. How does it feel to know that RIOT FREAKING GAMES has done a better job than you thus far?

Why are you all bumping a ragethread made by a typical "I'm better than everyone else" angstposter.

I, for one, welcome our new Russian overlords.

You are a loser as the word says HAHAHAHAHAHA

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AzianStrider View Post
    +1 My Win-Lose difference went from 50 to 10 in two days, which made me rant on several threads here.

Now I don't feel like playing as much.
    How is this even possible? I've had some terrible streaks but it never made more than a 10 game difference on my total and always evened out pretty quick.

Basic Member
    You people are crazy. I solo queue and I have 53% winrate.

Quote Originally Posted by stereodic View Post
    How is this even possible? I've had some terrible streaks but it never made more than a 10 game difference on my total and always evened out pretty quick.
    I have nearly 1000 games played. Having a 50 difference isn't such a big deal anymore.
    But last week was a nightmare; losing more than 50% of my games everyday and having a red wall on my stats.dota2.be history.
    Welcome to Left 4 Portal Strike of the Fortress 2: Episode 3.