Thread: Suggestion for Shop

Basic Member

Suggestion for Shop

I realise that when you buy something You can sell it for some seconds in the starting price...That's very good. But what happens when you are dead? I accidentally missclicked on an item and i bought it when i was dead and my item went to stash.. I tried to sell it but nothing.. What about being able to sell when you are dead? At least the items you have allready bought

They can't allow selling while dead, because players would spend all their gold before dying, and getting all of their gold back afterwards.

You shouldn't miss click when shopping while dead, as you have nothing else to do anyway.

A good way would probably be to let the resell-period end when you die. That way you can still sell items for full that you bought while dead, without the chance to abuse the thing I mentioned above.

Basic Member
    I mean to give us the oportunity to sell for the 5 next seconds we bought the item even if we are dead...I dont say that we can Buy and sell whenever we like at the starting price...